Friday, November 26, 2010

Gallery: Unusual Harry Potter Tattoos


Image adapted from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling, quote from Shakespeare’s The Tempest.


9 3/4. Enough said.


This is my Snape tattoo. I’ve been reading Harry Potter for over half my life now, and the books honestly mean so much more to me than I could ever explain. Snape has been my favorite character forever, and I am proud to say that I always had faith in him. This tattoo shows his love for Lily, always. It also represents that the book series and his character will always have a huge place in my heart.



My own personal dedication to the pieces of literature that is apart of who I will be for the rest of my life. Freshly done September 11th, 2010 Done by David Draper @ Mom’s Tattoos in Dunedin, FL. Original Artwork by Madam GrandPre in Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows.



I got this three years ago. My best friend and I wanted to get tattoos together before she moved away. I was having a hard time deciding on what I wanted to get and I didn’t want it to be just some generic thing that lots of people had and I thought about things that meant a lot to me and in the end Harry Potter came to mind. I can’t even express how much love I have for the series and what it means to me. And I know that in 50 years I’m going to still love it just like I do today.This tattoo will always be there to remind me of it.


Source: carlovely

My new tattoo, showing my love for our favorite wizard. i love my job. working at a tattoo shop has it’s major perks. tattoo by jamie.

Source: TattooMe


Source: Shaebay













Not specific Harry Potter but at true fan will recognize it as a Harry Potter tattoo.


Here's what it looked like before the shading.

Source: CosForums



Just got it yesterday, to accommodate my two other harry potter tattoos, below the thestral is the book of Erised wrapped around my ankle, and the "feather" is part of my Fawkes on the other side of my calf.



The letter is like a golden color..the red you see is blood.


Source: MuggleSpace


So.. this is very late in being uploaded.. considering it was finished this last September. haha.. I just couldn't get the pose/posture/or timing right.. so everyone will have to make due until I can convince someone to take a picture of it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment