Monday, April 25, 2011

Gallery: Chell from Portal



I understand that somebody cropped out my watermark and that photo's been passed along the internet . A lot. Look, dude, it's there for a reason. Don't do that, it's not cool to us artists/costumers. Thank you to those that are giving me credit where credit is due, tho.

Here's a more "professional" looking photo of my Chell, to replace that random con-scenario shot XD Note that I didn't touch the blue lights on my face in photoshop- the lights are just really friggin' bright.





Been a couple years since I uploaded that photo of my Chell costume, and boy howdy, did it get around...Deschanel should pay me to be her stunt-double, or so says the internet. I honestly forgot that Portal 2 is almost here! Love the new bot-buddies. Tho I would never be caught dead in Chell's new duds, good lord that thing is HIDEOUS


Via: Flickr






Chell with her portal gun and heelsprings along with two Aperture Science Enrichment Center employees.
Taken at Sakuracon 2008 in Seattle, Washinton.







Awesome Chell from Portal cosplay, MCM Expo. 23/05/09



My cosplay for otakon!






Via: RipTen
I just... really like the portal gun. I wonder if she has cake.



My costume of Chell from Portal. Entire costume made by me, except the Portal Gun which was made by Concolor22. The Heelsprings are made from FunFoam sheets and Floral Wire.

I'm surprised that a costume so ordinary looking (compared to other work I've done) has gotten such positive attention. I wanted to make this as a comfy, easy costume and people have gone nuts over it.  Photo taken by SkyPirate at All-Con 2008.



My new Chell (from Portal) cosplay at All-Con 2008, Dallas TX. I brought a mini cake with me, and it actually helped to identify who I was.


HijinksEnsue via Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment