Friday, July 15, 2011

Gallery: More Harry Potter Tattoos

In honor of the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2, here is a follow-up to last year's popular gallery of Harry Potter Tattoos.

Source:  understandmia

this is my harry potter tattoo, it is chapter art from the third book which is my favorite. I’ve loved harry potter since as long as I can remember and it holds a lot of meaning to me.





Designed myself… I wanted something different than  just the same old DH logo everyone gets so I took out the line in the middle and put in the HP letters. I got it done on August 21, 2010 (I was 17) on my right wrist. It took about an hour and a half and I love it so much omg <333 I look at it every day and go omg I am so fucking cool~ I get looks and judgements all the time but lol whatever haters I will never regret it.


Can’t believe I’ve never posted this before!
I really do have the most badass tattoos I’ve ever seen :)



My 1st Harry Potter tattto. LOVE IT!!!!! I have been waiting forever to get it. "I've had enough trouble for a lifetime" - Harry Potter book 7!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment