Saturday, July 16, 2011

Gallery: More Hogwarts House Tattoos

In honor of the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2, here is a follow-up to last year's popular gallery of Hogwarts House Tattoos.


Got this a few years ago, was SUPER excited when I found this group. Glad there are other fanatics out there. I'm planning my next tatoo, and there are some sweet things making the wheels in my head spin pretty fast. :-)



Tattoo made by David from LTW tattoo and piercing studio, Barcelona, Spain, in July 2007.


I got these when I was 17. When people ask my why I have Harry Potter tattoos I tell them that it’s a part of my childhood that I never want to forget. They usually still think it’s pretty lame so I just push them on the ground ‘cause that’s what a true Slytherin would do :}

Source: Pastoops

This is my brother’s tattoo.  He’s a true Slytherin and a huge Harry Potter fan.  This is actually his second HP tattoo (the other is “Morsmordre”).  It’s not yet finished.  He’ll be going in for coloring within the week.


Source: Janet via MuggleSpace

I finally got my HP tattoo!!! It's on my calf!


The crest just sums up the whole series for me. I got this baby a little more than a month ago. It still needs some touch up but I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment