Monday, November 19, 2012

Faith Connors


Faith Connors (from Mirror’s Edge) by Akusesu
Photographed by Abbottw
"my fail faith with a fail wig and fail pants ;(  lmao please do forgive me for the inaccuracies... i am very much aware that faith does not wear camo pants... the night before the con i tried to make accurate white pants but somehow got the measurements wrong and did not have enough fabric to redo them D: therefore i just threw on my army pants ;( the red gloves...i have forgotton to get fabric for it.... so had to tear up one of my old shirts i had for years :(  my shoes were craptastically painted red and white lololololol the tattoo was dying from wearing it all day"





1 comment:

  1. Are you sure that your name is not Faith Connors? hahaha You are amazing, don't worry about cammo pants, you're identically the same Faith! The same face, same body, simply perfect. I love those photos.

    ReplyDelete